Protection is your right - also of your data.
Data Policy for Aarhus Osteopati ApS
At Aarhus Osteopati ApS, we understand the importance of privacy and protecting the personal data of our clients. This data policy outlines the types of personal data we collect, how we use it, and the measures we take to protect it.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
Types of Personal Data We Collect We collect personal data from our clients in order to provide them with our osteopathy services. The types of personal data we collect may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contact information (e.g. phone number, email address)
- Health information (e.g. medical history, symptoms)
- Payment information
How do we use personal data? heraf
How We Use Personal Data We use personal data to provide our osteopathy services to our clients. Specifically, we use personal data to:
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Assess and treat our clients’ health conditions
- Communicate with our clients regarding their treatment
- Process payments for our services
How do we protect your personal data?
Protection of Personal Data We take appropriate measures to protect the personal data of our clients, including:
- Limiting access to personal data to authorized personnel only
- Storing personal data securely
- Regularly reviewing and updating our data security measures
Sharing, retention and rights of personal data
Sharing of Personal Data We do not share personal data with third parties except as required by law or with the express consent of our clients.
Data Retention We retain personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services and as required by law.
Rights of Data Subjects Our clients have the right to:
- Access their personal data
- Correct or update their personal data
- Request the erasure of their personal data
- Object to the processing of their personal data
- Request the restriction of the processing of their personal data
- Withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data
Contact os for more information
Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about our data policy or how we handle personal data, please contact us through the application.